Christmastime Dreaming...

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I know, I know.  It's not even Summer yet so why on Earth am I already thinking about Christmas?? Because it's official...



WE ARE SPENDING CHRISTMAS IN EUROPE!!!! Ahhhhh I get giddy just typing that!  It's something we've been talking about for awhile and last weekend our travel agent friend found tickets so cheap that we couldn't pass them up.  We are flying into and out of Copenhagen, but besides that our itinerary is totally up in the air.  Christmas in Heidelberg? New Year's Eve in Paris? Anything is possible!  Tyler has never been to Europe before so I can't wait to share this experience with him!  If you have any recommendations sound off in the comments below.. I'd love to hear about your favorite places!

Photo via Much More Muchier

7 comments

  1. Oh. Em. GEEEEEEE

    hehe.

    I'm SO excited for you... can we join you guys!?!?! ;) (only half kidding-- we don't have our winter plans laid out yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! I can't wait to see all the pictures. I've never been to Europe but I plan on going to Ireland for travel abroad and take weekend trips into France, Italy, London, and where ever else I can while I'm there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! Studying abroad in Ireland will be a BLAST! And the best part about Europe is that it's so easy to take weekend trips to other countries :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Amanda! I just came across your blog. It is so cute!! Anyway, that is super exciting that you guys are going to be in Europe for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just remembered my name doesn't display- catharine darr

    ReplyDelete