High Waisted Swimsuit Roundup

Wednesday, April 15, 2015



Summer is just around the corner and I've decided this is finally the year that I'm finally going to invest in a new swimsuit.  Guys, I've been wearing the same bathing suit since my junior year of college.  That's six years!! Every year I intend to buy a new one, and every year I find myself unable to justify spending over $100 on a skimpy piece of clothing.  But this is the year!  I'm head over heels obsessed with the high waisted looks and I've rounded up a few of my favorites here.  Best of all... they're all pretty affordable!




Image 4 of ASOS Mix and Match Contrast High Waist Bikini Bottom








What about you? Have you started swimsuit shopping yet?

7 comments

  1. These are so cute!! Love the urban outfitters one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The high waisted swimsuit trend is so cute. I've never tried one on though. I might have to see if it works on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I admit, I wan't a fan until I actually tried one on. I never imagined a swimsuit could actually be flattering, but lo and behold it was!

      Delete
  3. Modcloth has a lot of great suits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed! i also love that they use models of all shapes and sizes. such a great company!

      Delete
  4. I have checked out all the collection of bathing suit. The price are really affordable. The color and design make it more attractive and sexy. Very beautiful to see you with high waist pantieshigh waist panties and bathing bra. The high wasted swimsuit trend is so cute.

    ReplyDelete