It's not Fall yet!

Thursday, September 4, 2014



 The internet is hardcore trippin' right now about PSLs and leggings and boots, while in LA we are currently still enduring enjoying 90+ degree weather.  I want to stand up on a building and shout "Wait! It's not time yet! We still have three more weeks!"  While I know that some people count Labor Day as the unofficial start of Fall (and end to white clothing, which is BS in my book)  this year is supposed to be an El Nino year so I am planning on rocking my summer uniform for as long as possible.  Don't get me wrong... I love Fall... cloudy mornings and hot coffee and Friendsgiving are a few of my favorite things.  But Summer is my all-time favorite season and since I don't start school until Sept 29th I'm happy to enjoy the sun (and maybe a few more beach days!) in the meantime.



I have been living in these boyfriend shorts all Summer long... they are SO comfy and I love that I can roll them to whatever length I'm feeling like at the moment.  This hat has also gotten plenty of use this year.  I bought it a couple of years ago but it wasn't until this Summer that I felt gutsy enough to wear it without feeling like a John Mayer wannabe.  It's a bit hard do see in the pictures above but don't worry, I took the most awkward self-timer-selfie of all time so that you could see the details.  You're welcome.


What about you? Are you enjoying the last few weeks of Summer or are you in Fall mode yet?

Shorts: Old Navy (currently on sale!)
Tank: Old Navy
Hat: Forever 21 (old) Similar here
Earrings: Forever 21 (old) Similar here
Sandals: Rainbow factory (if you've never owned Rainbows you must make the switch... you'll never look back)

No comments

Post a Comment