Planning Ahead

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Even though I am not a particularly organized person I have always LOVED planners.  In fact, I think it's precisely because I am not a particularly organized person that I love planners.  I tend to forget about things ten seconds after they are told to me so it is essential that I write everything down (I was definitely that girl in college who would show up to class having completely forgotten there was a test that day...) As the Fall quarter approaches I am on the hunt for a new, grown-up academic planner.  Here are a few that I'm currently eyeing... 


Sarah Pinto 2014-2015 Stripe Weekly Planner

Straightforward, streamlined, and classic.  This one has both monthly and weekly views, which is a must-have for me.  Plus, it's totally affordable!



I have to admit, the cover of this planner is totally what drew me in.  I'm a sucker for good design! It also has tabs so you can easily flip to the current month.  This one's a top contender.





I've heard a TON about the day designer and I'm really intrigued by it.  It's much more than a planner; it's a goal-setter, priority-maker, and dream-organizer.  While at this point in my life I can't really justify shelling out $60 for a planner it's a good one to keep in mind for the future. 





Again- simple, streamlined, and cute design.  This one is smaller than the others and could easily fit inside a purse.




This one is currently my top contender.  I was totally sold on that cover!  There are added sections for keeping track of assignments and exams, which I obviously need.  All of her designs also come in "personal" and "family" editions for those of you who are lucky enough to no longer be in school.


Do you have a planner you love?  Tell me about it in the comments, I'm always up for suggestions!

6 comments

  1. i would be lost without a planner :) love these - especially the bike one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! that's the one I ended up getting :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love these. I have had my eye on the day designer for soo long, but I can't justify the price either. Someday maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think if I ever had my own business or worked from home the DD would get much more use, but for now a regular ole' planner works just fine for me!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I imagine as a writer they are your best friend!!

      Delete