#MindBodyMat

Monday, August 11, 2014



Today I'm starting a wonderful new pilates series from The Balanced Life called #MindBodyMat.  MindBodyMat was created by Robin Long- a pilates instructor who is passionate about helping women find balance as well as look and feel their best.  I first started following her blog during the Pilates Summer Series and was amazed at what a difference 8-10 minutes of pilates every day could make!  I felt stronger, healthier, and more confident.  Robin's new series is all about taking time each day to care for your body and your mind; something that I often fail to do during the hectic summer season.  I am so excited to get back into a pilates routine everyday and I'd love for you to join, too!  You can find more about the series here and sign up here.  (Oh, and did I mention it's totally FREE!?  Can't beat that!)

Image from The Balanced Life

1 comment

  1. I really want to try pilates after this baby comes! And you can't beat a free workout!

    ReplyDelete