Weekend Edition: The In-Laws

Wednesday, April 23, 2014



On Thursday my in-laws came down from Northern California to spend some of their Spring break with us.  We had so much fun taking them around to our favorite spots in the area- I think we pretty effectively ate & drank our way through Los Angele-.  I know there is a stigma surrounding in laws but mine happen to be some of my favorite people in the world.  In addition to being kind, generous, and phenomenal parents (obviously!) they are also just a ton of fun to be around.  We went to a Maundy Thursday service at our church on Thursday and took them to a Dodger game on Friday night.



On Sunday after church we headed to my grandparents' house in Laguna Beach.  We went for a little beach dip and whittled away the afternoon playing cards and sipping Chardonnay.  Few things make me happier than seeing our families laugh together.







They're a total bunch of wierdos (and need lessons on smiling in pictures) but I'd be lost without them.




3 comments

  1. Aww! That looks like some really awesome family time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I love these photos. Y'all look so happy and it definitely seems like y'all had a lot of fun. I'm soooo wanting to go to the beach soon!

    ReplyDelete