PumpUp App

Monday, April 14, 2014


Have you guys heard of PumpUp?  It's a free app that creates customized workouts for you based on your fitness level, goals, and available time & equipment.  I hate hate double hate gyms but I'm trying to be consistent about getting at least 20 minutes of exercise a day so finding this app was a major win!  It has over 500 exercises that can be done at a gym, at home, or on the go.  Each exercise is timed and since there is a lot of variety in the workouts they don't get boring.  Each exercise also includes an animated example in case you are like me and have no idea what a "burpee" is (please tell me I'm not the only one?!)  You can create a workout schedule and PumpUp will send you reminders when it's time to get your bum off the couch.  And, like pretty much every app these days, PumpUp also has a community feature.  You can share your progress with friends, but be warned; you will encounter about a million shirt-lift mirror selfies. 

You can download PumpUp here- add me if you do! My username is lov3austere (but don't expect any ab selfies from me)

This post is in no way sponsored by PumpUp- I just love it so much that I wanted to share!

3 comments

  1. No way! Totally going to check this out. And the no ab selfies made me lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I hate, double hate, triple hate gyms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh fun! i'm going to check this on out! i also hate going to the gym. i do all of my working out at home. :)

    ReplyDelete