Jack of All Trades Link Up

Tuesday, April 22, 2014


This link up is a place where we as bloggers can find new blogs to read, to be able to give encouragement to others and also be encouraged.

This morning I am so excited to be co-hosting the Jack of All Trades Link up with Chantel from A Harvest of Blessing.  I've been following Chantel's blog for awhile now and I am always so encouraged and uplifted by her posts.  A couple of months ago she and her family came down to California and I was lucky enough to meet up with her for coffee.  I had never met a blogging friend in person before but I can tell you that Chantel truly is as genuine and sweet as she seems online.  Her love for Jesus totally radiates and I am so glad to know her!  Some of my favorite posts of hers are  Caring for an Extroverted Child, Patience is a Courageous Endurance, and Is Commenting Easy on Your Blog?  She also has a great eCourse for learning how to shoot in manual mode on your SLR- what a great resource for bloggers!

LINK UP RULES
  1. Link up to one of your blog posts (not your blog homepage), the post can be on any subject but I do ask that posts are family friendly, any posts linked with inappropriate content will be deleted.
  2. Since the purpose of this link up is to get to know other bloggers you must leave encouraging comments on at least two other blogs, the one that is linked up before yours and one (or more) other ones.
  3. Link back to this post so we can grow this blogging community, you can use the button below if you like.
A Harvest of Blessing
 

No comments

Post a Comment