Currently On Repeat

Friday, March 14, 2014



Last night as I was driving home from ballet this song came on KCRW and I was so moved by it that I had to pull over so I could give it my full attention.  Apparently it is an acoustic cover of a techno song but you would never know it.  It's what I would call a "rainy driving song;" one that you put on repeat when it's a rainy night and perhaps you're driving through a winding canyon road and you belt it out as loud as you can and in that moment life just feels so, so vivid.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

4 comments

  1. Beautiful song, love the sound of hid voice!

    I tried following you but it won't let me! I'll have to try again later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! And thanks for letting me know- is it via bloglovin or GFC or something else? Perhaps it's something on my end... (I've never been the most tech savvy!)

      Delete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL. That soulful voice is insane. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I'm totally mesmerized every time I listen to it. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete