Friday Favorites

Friday, February 14, 2014


Happy Valentine's Day! I've never been the biggest fan of this day but the older (& sappier) I get the more I take joy in telling those who I love that I am thankful for them.  So if you're reading this please know how thankful I am for you. Truly, the people that I've met from blogging have touched my life in so many ways, and I'm so grateful for the community & encouragement I've gained from this blog.  And today, whether you are single or in a relationship, I hope you are aware of how deeply, truly Loved you are. 

Here are some of my favorite love-related links from around the web this week:

Jenny has a great post about how to love everyone around us today.
I really wish I was wearing this cute & comfy dress tonight.
These Olympics have me seriously girl-crushing on Kelly Clark.
This heart necklace remains to this day one of my favorite gifts from Ty.
A very, very important question: "What would you do in the world if you quit trying to prove you matter and instead simply started to live what you love?"

I hope you all have a lovely long weekend!

10 comments

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Ca-ute picture! And excellent question - I think I'd spend a lot less time "beefing up" my resume and a lot more time with people I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jenny! And yes, I would most certainly do the same!!

      Delete
  2. That is a crazy cute picture! The older I get the sappier I get too. I'm kind of weirded out about it... in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! And yes, I totally get weirded out by it too. The other day I started weeping out of nowhere while watching the olympics and it caught me completely off guard haha!

      Delete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day!! Super cute picture :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy (belated) Valentine's Day to you too, Carolina! And thanks so much!

      Delete
  4. I think it's so important to keep reminding those we love just how much we love and appreciate them. Happy Valentine's Day! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete