Friday Favorites

Friday, January 17, 2014


The weekend is almost here and I could not be more ready for it.  This week has been super hectic for both me and Ty so we are looking forward to lounging around, catching up with friends, and brewing some beer (and maybe sneaking in a couple of episodes of The Walking Dead while we're at it...) And come Monday when our fast is over you can find me face first in a bowl of Nutella frozen yogurt.  No kidding, I even had a dream about it last night.

Here are some links that I've been loving this week...

  • Have you seen Veronikas new shop yet?? It  just opened on Wednesday and I'm already in love.
  • Natalie posted some great info on copyright laws.  I'll definitely be making some blog edits this weekend!
  • Caitlin's post about being a cat lady.  This girl just gets it.
  • It's been SO hot here lately and all I want is to be living in this dress
  • Shayla spoke so much wisdom about overcoming lies and it really spoke to my heart. Go check it out and be filled with Truth.

    I hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments

  1. My husband and I LOVE Walking Dead... Can't wait for the second half of the season to return! Hope you have a relaxing weekend.

    www.wonderfully-complex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yes it's so addicting! We just started it so we are catching up on netflix...

      Delete
  2. Nutella frozen yogurt?! Sign this girl up :) so glad I came across your blog! it's super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cait, I'm seriously addicted. I had some last night and it was every bit as good as my dreams. Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete