Top 10 Indie Christmas Songs

Friday, December 6, 2013

Okay, so these don't all technically fall under the genre of "indie." But "Top 10 indie/ alternative/ singer-songwriter Christmas Songs" wouldn't fit in my graphic so we're just gonna stick with indie.

These are all songs that I feel totally fine with listening to starting November 1st because they're not traditional Christmas carols and I'm not going to hear them played on KOST 103.5 over and over and over (seriously, KOST- there are more than 20 Christmas songs out there.  Get with it!)  Plus, they just make me really happy. 



You can listen to this playlist for free here!  Enjoy :)

5 comments

  1. ooh! i'm going to have to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list! I've never heard the weepies do christmas, but anything they touch is gold. I'm a huge fan! I'm going to download these immediately while there's still time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like them! And I agree, I'm sold on ANYTHING the Weepies do (though this song in particular really gets me!)

      Delete