With All Your Heart

Thursday, September 5, 2013


I'm meditating on this thought today.  I'll be the first to admit that there are plenty of things that I do halfheartedly.  I've mentioned before my fear of committing to a particular path. However, as I mentally prepare to go back to school (in less than a month!) I am committing to do so with all my heart.  It's scary to think about the logistics (homework, finances, etc) as well as the "what ifs." What if I hate it? What if I'm terrible at it? What if I made the wrong choice?  However, I know that both Ty and I have gone forward in our grad school choices with prayer and guidance, and at this point it's up to us to trust that God is leading us every step of the way.

Ty started school last week and has already thrown himself into it with everything he's got.  So here's to going forward wholeheartedly and not looking back!

2 comments