Heavens to Betsy, am I ever glad it's Friday. Our week started out with a really stressful house-sitting situation (who knew house-sitting could be stressful?) and I feel like I've been off my game ever since. Real talk: I think we had takeout or takeout leftovers or mooched off someone else's takeout pretty much every night this week. I know for certain that I didn't set foot in the kitchen, and if my memory serves me correctly I think one night my dinner consisted of a pack of Mentos. My checkbook and waistline are none too happy but sometimes that's just how it goes, right? I'm hoping that a restful weekend will help me get back into a healthier and more normal routine next week.
Anyway, since I haven't had anything really decent to contribute to the internet in quite some time, let me lead you to some people and places that have:
- I've been thinking about this post from Jenny all week. How can we be intentional about building friendships with people who are different from us? Tough question.
- Lacey's playlists are always pure gold.
- Speaking of cooking, I just discovered Jacob Bromwell and I'm obsessed. Give me something that makes me feel like The Pioneer Woman and I'm totally sold.
- According to this quiz I am a fat indoor cat, so no surprises there.
- A giveaway! That I totally forgot I was cohosting...
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Next week it's back to regularly scheduled programming. Pinkie promise.